Listen to the show here!
Creator of www.kinxnquirx.com, Tori D., joins me to discuss how stereotypes of a select few can actually burden people of the same race and/or gender who don’t fit the stereotypical mold.
I will also be joined by Haitian hottie, Bendiane, to give an opinion on the discussion from her point of view.
How can we prevent the negative actions of a select few from going mainstream?
– Not every black woman is a single mom with an attitude
– Not every black guy is an unemployed thug
– Not every white guy is a bad dancer
– Not every white girl is easy
– Not every gay person is interested in you
– And more!
Straight stereotype talk on #T2Q
Get a FB calendar reminder here